Wednesday 26 September 2018

TERM 3

This term we have done a lot, and have achieved a lot. This is a list of things that we have completed.

So, we had our CROSS-COUNTRY, the most energetic thing we have had this term. I came #1st place! ,then I went to the central zones, and came #8th which is still good not my best but I still gave it a good go. After that we went to Peria the far north zones that means the best of the best in the far north so west,east and north schools. I came #11th my highest placing in the far north zones!! great achievement.


Then we had ICE-SKATING!! the best thing that we have done this term ¨sorry cross-country¨ it was so much fun,well it wasn't  ice it was plastic but it was still so much fun, lucky it wasn't freezing cold!!


Then we had our school photos "I really didn't like staying still for that long so I moved and twitched a phew times...  OK maybe a lot¨  WE had a normal boring old photo the we had a funny crazy photo!


Then we went to the Te Ahu museum which was so much fun looking at NZ history. I loved seeing how we lived back in the ¨OLD DAYS´so much history! 


Well that brings me to a end I hope you enjoyed this post my other blog posts are down below. Have you done any of these? Comment below if you have!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Koby
    Love your post it looked like you had a very busy term!
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Koby,
    It sound like you have had a very busy term,
    I live in a place near Gisborne, It is called Journeys end.
    We have a hunting lodge and a fishing cabin on the farm too!
    We have a sheep and beef farm. We have also had our cross-country I came first too! Then we did our inter-schools cross-country I came third.I have also being ice skating, but just on real ice I did when I was down in Christchurch with my family.
    I love the out doors and animals.
    Do you have any animals?
    We have 2 pig dogs and 6 sheep dogs,
    with more on the way!

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emma
      it was a busy term I live in Kaitaia its called ¨The Winter Less North¨ My family has a farm too. Well done in your cross-country you must be very energetic. I love being in the outdoors. I have a lot of animals with cow and we have 2 dogs a cattle dog and a Labrador and 1 cat.

      Delete