Friday 13 March 2020

Rabbit Proof Fence

Rabbit proof fence

It is an ordinary day for me and my family. We all are enjoying a great afternoon.
As the sun went down me and my sister decided to play near the rabbit proof fence.
In the distance we could hear thunder in the bush.
My heart was  racing and I felt like falling asleep.
The thunder got closer and closer then my mum realized that it was
the bad people who stole kids.
She screamed at the top of her lungs “ RUN “.
So I ran but the thunder came soring past me and blocked me off from my path.


A big scary man approached me with a rope and tied my hands
together and put me in the big machine and just like that i lost everything.
We travelled a very long way.
After many days we arrived in a quiet ghost town and a lady in a white dress
came to me and took me to a room full of people that looked like me then the
lady left me in the room.


The next morning I woke up the same lady with a bell telling us to wake up.
Everyone got up and went to eat. They were all standing and started
speaking the lady's language, then ate like they had never eaten before.
After we ate it was time to play and get cleaned.
I missed my family and felt like running to them.
Then started to figure out a way to escape so I knew when everyone
left to play I could run for a while but I knew that the hunters would
catch me but I would need to be smart.

We all got released and I ran and ran. After 5 hours of running
I knew that there would be someone trying to track me down and
there was a hunter who never lost a child and he was very determined to find me.
It had been 3 weeks since I left and I was hungry.
I felt like I would fall and sleep but in the distance I could see a
fence with a house beside it then I saw my family then I got up and used
all my energy to get to them. Next thing I know I'm waking up beside my ,mum
and all my family. 

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Koby!

    My name is Pisirina and I go to Pt England School. Your writing is very good but it seems that there have been some complications with the text. If you go and edit this writing you can include all the text and click the icon with the big T and x on the side then that will remove the formatting. Otherwise, Good job - Keep up the great work!

    Pisirina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work koby keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work keep up the great writing

    ReplyDelete