Friday 21 August 2020

Personification

 It is dark, the sun has not yet risen. As the smooth clear waves crash againest the shore I sit queitly in peace sorounded by the soft sand.  As I slowly watch the sun rise the silence and peacefulness is broken. I see an enormaous fleet of war ships come straight towards me. As the soldiers disembark from the ships the sound of thunder roars throught the beach. The sound of gunfire is everywhere. As I look to my left I see a round steel plate tucked under the sand, Before I knew it I was flying in the air overlooking the maddness throughout the beach. As I hit the suface of the smooth sand my ears are bleeding, Theres yelling and screaming all around. As the sun slowly fades away into the distance, the fighting stops and the soldiers had successfully made it to enemy land and won the war. What an horrifice scene, no pebble should ever witness anything like that.





Nice Job Koby on your first paragraph it is very descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment